Creating Your Record of Care
The survivorship care plan in the book From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition includes a record of care, to be provided by your oncologist, including the following information:
- All diagnostic tests performed and the results of each
- Specific characteristics of your tumor
- Details about your cancer treatments and regimen including dates, types of treatment, agents used, dosages and identifying information about any clinical trials for cancer in which you took part
- Indicators of treatment response
- Side effects or complications of treatment
- Supportive services used, such as complementary medicine, social services or nutritional counseling
- Contact information for treatment facilities and individual health provider
Create a record of care through LIVESTRONG’s Care Plan, where you can store personal diagnosis, treatment and symptom information, as well as important contacts.
Looking for support?
Connect with other ependymoma patients and caregivers.